Free delivery in Germany for orders over €19.50.
A flat delivery fee of €2.80 per order applies for all orders under €19.50.
Free delivery for international (FR, BE, NL, LUX) orders from €29.
Whether it's a coastal landscape or a woodland meadow, take some creative time out with the Nature and Seaside Watercoloring Sets. Learn watercoloring from Yasmin Reddig and Sue Hiepler aka May & Berry by drawing a lighthouse or a bird. The set includes everything you need. Just unpack and get started.
The sets contains:
- 5x Tombow ABT Dual Brush Pens with two tips. A flexible brush tip made of nylon, whose stroke width depends on the pressure applied, and a narrow polyester tip for details with a stroke width of approx. 0.8 mm. The water-based ink can be mixed and is watercolorable.
Colors Nature Set: Dark Olive (158), Jet Blue (569), Dark Plum (679), Gold Ochre (946), Saddle Brown (977)
Colors Seaside Set: Jade Green (379), True Blue (526), Red (905), Sand (992), Chrome Orange (993)
- 1x Fillable Waterbrush with a medium tip to watercolor Tombow ABT Dual Brush Pens at any time.
- For outlines and details, 1x Brush Pen Fudenosuke twin with one gray and one black brush tip(Nature Set) or 1x Fineliner MONO drawing pen 05 in black (Seaside Set) is included.
- 1x Fillable spray bottle Blending Mister (empty). It can be filled with water and used to blend ABT Dual Brush Pen colors or to create color transitions and gradients.
- 1x Blending Palette to mix and pick up the water-based colors of the Tombow ABT Dual Brush Pens.
- 1x Watercolor Paper DIN A6 format (10,5 x 14,8 cm). 15 sheets, 300 g/m². Satin finish, creamy white. Acid-free and durable. Ideal for use with watercolor paints and the water-based ABT Dual Brush Pens with the Tombow water tank brush.
- 1x step-by-step instructions by May & Berry (EN, DE, ES, FR, IT). The artist duo (Sue Hiepler & Yasmin Redding) show you step-by-step the basics of watercoloring with Brush Pens and how to create a bird (Nature Set) or a lighthouse (Seaside Set) using the included products. The instructions also include a QR code to download the outlines of the motif.