Create a “From the heart” greetings card
Find out how to make a greetings card from the heart for weddings, birthdays or other celebrations.
A homemade greetings card comes from the heart and expresses your appreciation. Especially if it has been created using the heart stamp from HeinDesign. HeinDesign has been developing its own stamps for over 30 years and is therefore a true expert in this area. The artists from HeinDesign inspire us time and again with their creative ideas. Learn how to make a card like this yourself here:
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen ABT- 847 - Crimson
- Tombow MONO zero - eraser pen
- Tombow Pencil MONO 100 HB
- Tombow Bristol Paper Block
- CB Archival Dye Ink stamp pads · Wicked Black
- Heindesign Stamp "Viele Herzen und Quadrat"
- Heindesign Graphic stencil - Quadrat
- Heindesign Graphic stencil - Viele Herzen (82 x 82 mm)
- Heindesign Etching Technique creative set
Schritt 2: Graphite Primer
Stroke a pencil several times over the sandpaper from the Etching Technique creative set. At 300 grit, it is particularly fine. It will produce fine graphite dust. Then take up this graphite using the sponge.
Tip: Softer pencils contain more graphite and less clay. Learn more about pencils here.
The company HeinDesign been creating high-quality stamps ever since 1987. In addition to its own designs, HeinDesign also produces motifs under license for the American firm Judi-Kins. In 1992, HeinDesign established Stempel-Mekka in Hagen, which has since become the biggest stamp trade fair in Europe.